Chronic Pain Management
Dr. Scott Hoar and the team at Mobility 4 Life Chiropractic and Sports Medicine are highly skilled to offer the latest cutting edge treatments to help you alleviate and manage your chronic pain.
We emphasize a hands-on approach that includes a thorough biomechanical assessment of how the body moves and functions to determine what specific muscle imbalances and movement impairments may be leading to dysfunction or pain signals in the body. We then offer an individualized drug-free approach that produces amazing results.
We are trained in many of the latest assessment, treatment, and manual therapy techniques, including:
- Graston Technique (IASTM)
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Trigger point release and neuromuscular techniques
- Dry needling
- Muscle energy techniques
- Soft tissue massage and fascial release
- Titleist Performance Technique (TPI)
- Active isolated stretching
- Joint mobilization and spinal manipulation
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) and Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Kinesiotaping (RockTape)
How Can We Help?
Relief from injury from conditions like sciatica, frozen shoulder, low back pain, neck pain, headaches, tennis elbow, golfers elbow, jumper's knee, etc.
Post Surgery Rehabilitation
Recovery from surgery from meniscus arthroscopy, torn rotator cuff, laminectomy, spinal fusion, complete knee or hip replacement, etc.
Help You Get Off of Pain Medications
At Mobility 4 Life we do not offer drugs or medications. We take a physical approach to the problems that are causing your chronic pain and give you lasting relief.
You will be prescribed and taught exercises and strategies for you to do on your own time to stay healthy and avoid injury.