Dr. Scott Hoar and the team at Mobility 4 Life Chiropractic and Sports Medicine are highly skilled to offer the latest cutting edge treatments to help you achieve your goals.
We emphasize a hands-on approach that includes a thorough biomechanical assessment of how the body moves and functions to determine what specific muscle imbalances and movement impairments may be leading to dysfunction or limiting your performance. We then offer an individualized approach that produces amazing results.
We are trained in many of the latest assessment, chiropractic treatment, and manual therapy techniques, including:
- Diversified Adjustments
- Extremity Adjustments
- Muscle Testing
- Graston Technique (IASTM)
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Trigger point release and neuromuscular techniques
- Muscle energy techniques
- Soft tissue massage and fascial release
- Titleist Performance Technique (TPI)
- Active isolated stretching
- Joint mobilization and spinal manipulation
- Chiropractor Extremity Adjusting
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) and Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Kinesiotaping (RockTape)
How Can We Help?
Return from injury from conditions like spinal stenosis, sciatica, scoliosis, herniated discs, low back pain, neck pain, sacro-iliac joint dysfunction, facet syndrome etc.
Post Surgery Rehabilitation
Recovery from surgery from meniscus arthroscopy, torn rotator cuff, laminectomy, spinal fusion, complete knee or hip replacement, etc.
Cervical spine dysfunction as well as poor posture can contribute to many different types of headaches which our care can help with.
You will be prescribed and taught exercises and strategies for you to do on your own time to stay healthy and avoid injury.